Nonprofit Water Bottle Giveaway: Ten Days Left!
|Tuesday, April 10 2012|
1. "The Pittsburg Tote Bag Project collects new & gently used tote bags to donate to local food pantries. We will use the bottles to encourage reuse & give back to our supporters who donate from the community! We want to live our mission so reusable bottles are a great PR tool for us to help our neighbors"
2. "Hi, this is Trinity. Help me raise money for our family's work here in Honduras. We work with orphanages with Reach Out Orphanage Ministries!"
3. "Northeast Mississippi Birthing Project educates and empowers mothers to increase good birth outcomes and reduce infant mortality. The project coordinator, Toni Doula Hill, has been running the NEMS BP for over six years without even getting paid, spending money from her own pocket to make sure the project has what it needs. During the past six years, thanks to Toni, the NEMS BP has welcomed over 100 healthy, full-term, good good birth-weight babies into our community!"
4. Botsfor Elementary is not a large school, but we have big hearts, healthy goals and a great team of school employees & parents doing our best to make these kids into model students and citizens!"
5. "We Coupon For Cause is a non profit organization, consisting of a group of women, that use their skills of being extreme couponers to donate goods to the homeless, animal shelters and others in need. We would love to win your contest and give these bottles out in our next set of homeless bags!!"
6. "Oakland High School deserves to win these 100 water bottles as a gift to our students who come from a variety of challenging backgrounds but still value their education enough to come to school and work toward their high school diploma. Additionally, Oakland works really hard to be an environmentally friendly school!"
7. "Sister to Sister Mentoring Program (S2S) works with at-risk girls ages 13-17 in the Juvenile Justice system, as well as various agencies to help "make a difference in the lives of girls." S2S envisions a program in which every youth experiences nurturing one-to-one mentoring relationships, which assist girls to develop into healthy, confident, and contributing young women. We support an eco-friendly environment with our 100% recyclable S2S tote Bags, and we would like to continue that mission by winning 100 free water bottles for our girls!!!"
To enter to win a water bottle fundraiser for your nonprofit, or to vote for one of these great causes, just ‘like’ Bulletin Bottle [.com] on Facebook, post why your school or nonprofit should win the water bottles, and tell everyone to ‘like’ your post—and have them tell everyone too. On April 20, the post with the most ‘likes’ wins! It’s that simple!
For more information, visit http://www.bulletinbottle.com/custom-water-bottle-giveaway/
Bulletin Bag Headquarters
PO Box 935 Scarborough, ME 04070
|Polyester or Nylon|
|Fold Up Bags|
|Made in USA|
|Full Color Printing|
|Hemp Jute or other|